|Shelf Life For Unopened Product|
- Repair and replacement – timber, metal, masonry, many plastics*, ceramics
- Mending – toys, appliances, lawn mowers, sports equipment, etc.
- Sealing – leaks in gutters and downpipes
- Patching – chipped concrete, floors, bricks, blocks, etc.
- Attaching – fixtures, machine tags, signs, etc.
- Anchoring – bolts, screws, housings, etc.
- Moulding – to reform and reshape damaged timber, metal, masonry, plastics, ceramics
- Moulding to rebuild – wrought iron fencing
- Forming knobs and missing parts
- Balancing – table legs, etc.
- Fixing a damaged roof tile
- Repairing a water (drinking) tank
- Lost the head of your hammer? Make a new one with Knead It.
- Replace chip in golf club (woods)
- Approval for Drinking Water Contact to AS/NZ 4020:2005, however limited to maximum surface area:volume ratio of 100mm2/L at maximum temperature of 85°C.
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Anchoring bolts
- Most plastics*
There are no reviews yet.