Your cart is currently empty!
If you’re looking for a school holiday activity to do with the kids, look no further! Decoupage allows them to let their creativity shine with a little keepsake for their room.
Here is how to do it.
What You Need
- Wooden cut out of initial
- Favourite wrapping paper
- Selleys Aquadhere
- Paint brush
- Small bowl
- Cut your wrapping paper to fit the wooden initial.
- Paint Selleys Aquadhere liberally on to the wrapping paper and paste onto the wooden initial.
- Gently smooth out until all bubbles are removed. Allow to dry for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix 2 parts water to 1 part Selleys Aquadhere.
- Apply this mix to the top of the wrapping paper as a protective seal.
- The more layers you apply, the more the decoration will recede into the background and look like a painting. If you do multiple layers, ensure you allow to dry between coats.