If you’re stuck for a gift idea this Mother’s Day, we have the perfect idea for you thats easy to make, personalised and straight from the heart!
What You Need
- Selleys Aquadhere
- Wooden chopping board or serving tray
- Image printed onto paper with an Ink Jet printer
- Bowl of water
- Liberally apply Selleys Aquadhere to your wooden serving tray.
- Apply the image, image side down and smooth out any air bubbles.
- Wait until it’s dry to touch – ideally a few hours.
- With wet fingers, gently rub away the the paper. You will start to see the image imprinted on your tray.
- Apply a thin layer of Selleys Aquadhere and leave to dry. This will help to seal the image.
- Voila! Give to mum and watch her face light up.
- Don’t allow food to be in direct contact with the tray.
- Clean by wiping over with a damp cloth rather than submerging with water.