Your cart is currently empty!
Kids, pets, life – accidents happen!
If you find yourself with a dent in your wall, we have a very simple solution for you to try yourself.
What You Need
- Selleys Spakfilla Rapid
- 240grit sand paper
- Make sure the surface to be filled is clean, dry and free of loose or powdery material.
- Sand the surface lightly if needed to remove any sharp edges.
- Use the scraper provided to press the Selleys Spakfilla Rapid filler firmly into the hole. No need to overfill as there is virtually no shrinkage when Spakfilla Rapid dries.
- Allow at least 30 minutes drying time and lightly sand if needed. Allow a longer for deeper dents and holes or in colder weather.
- Your wall is now ready to paint.
- Wipe surface with clean cloth to remove excess dust from sanding.
- Prime with a suitable water-based primer before applying top coats. You can paint over Spakfilla Rapid with water-based paints after 30 minutes but wait at least 24 hours for oil-based.
- If using outside, protect from rain until dry and painted over with 2 coats of a quality exterior paint.
- Spakfilla Rapid isn’t recommended for use on plastic, metal or exterior timber likely to swell/shrink on absorption of water.