A crack in your doors or skirting boards doesn’t spell the end for them.
Here is a simple 3 step solution to make those cracks disappear.
What You Need
- Selleys Spakfilla Rapid
- Filling blade or scraper
- 240grit sand paper
- Selleys Sugar Soap
- Make sure the surfaces are clean, dry and free of dust and loose or chalky paint. Clean with Selleys Sugar Soap.
- Use the scraper to firmly press Selleys Spakfilla Rapid in and scrape off any excess to save time sanding later.
- Allow to dry for minimally 30 minutes, then sand lightly with sandpaper.
- Exterior surfaces should be primed before filling.
- After sanding apply a water-based undercoat for best results.